Baskets available on pre-order. Possible to expect longer than normal delivery times due to the quick growth of the game and backup of orders from the manufacturer.
The Black Hole® Pro HD has been redesigned for an even better putting experience in the field or on the course. The new Black Hole® Pro HD design features a sturdier chain rack, deeper cage, and stronger base — constructed with thick 8mm wire compared to the Pro’s 6mm wire. The Pro HD also sports our seamless black matte powder coating and double chain tiered design with 24 high visibility zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains, 12 outer, 12 inner chains with Black Hole® equidistant orientation for zero weak pockets. The Pro HD fits standard PDGA height and size regulations and assembles in under 1 minute.
- Seamless Matte Black color
- Electrophoresed first stage followed with tough powder coated outer shell for extra durability and protection
- 24 high visibility zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains in two tiers
- 8mm wire construction vs. 6mm on Black Hole® Pro
- 12 outer and 12 inner course weighted chains equidistantly oriented for zero weak pockets – reducing cut-throughs and pole bounces
- PDGA Approved and built to standard PDGA height and size regulation
- Sturdy all-metal construction, all joints welded
- Uniquely engineered design – assembles or disassembles in under 1 minute
- Compact easily transportable disassembled unit
- Threaded tension connections for a sturdy assembly without any distracting wobble or play
- Standard load distributed base
- 2″ tall header band – 25.5″ regulation diameter
- 21″ outer chain tier diameter, 15″ inner chain tier diameter